This guide is outdated, please refer to the new guide: https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC_Setup https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC
NOTE: BiblePay no longer supports [email protected]
(RH), Only World Community Grid (WCG)
OUTDATED: BiblePay (BBP)
, a Charity Christian Cryptocurrency,welcomes all World Community Grid
and [email protected]
crunchersto start earning BiblePay coins for your volunteered CPU science contributions!
BiblePay recently removed its BOINC Team Requirement,now anyone can be rewarded BBP coins without having to Join "Team BiblePay"!
BiblePay rewards linked BOINC crunchers every 24 hours for their contributed work,To receive rewards you will have to buy and hold some BiblePay coins in your BiblePay Wallet, this is called "staking" NOTE:
This guide assumes that you already a cruncher with RAC (Recent Average Credit)on either BOINC Projects [email protected]
(RH) or World Community Grid (WCG) === PART A
- Download and Install BiblePay Wallet https://www.biblepay.org/wallet/ === PART B
- Create [email protected]
orOpen BiblePay Wallet >> Distributed Computing tab >> Enter Email address and Password >> Click "Create and Attach [email protected]
Account" === PART C
- Display Data, Show Computers [email protected]
: "Edit Preferences" >> Enable "Should [email protected]
show your computers?" >> Click Update https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/prefs.php?subset=project
World Community Grid: In "My Profile" select "Display my data", Click Save https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ms/viewMyProfile.do === PART D
- Get 2 BiblePay coins from Pool Faucet
A. Create Pool Account: http://pool.biblepay.org/
>> Register Account
B. On left menu click "Faucet" >> "Non-Biblepay Faucet"
- Enter CPID (Cross-project ID) and BiblePay Address
a. Find CPID:
- [email protected]: https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/home.php
- World Community Grid: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ms/viewMyProfile.do
b. Generate BiblePay Receiving Address:
- Wallet >> File >> Receiving Addresses >> New >> Label: "Staking" >> Ok
- Right click "Staking" address >> Click Copy Address
(Command Line: ./biblepay-cli getaccountaddress "Staking")
- Click Send button
These BiblePay coins will take 2 block confirmations before you can use them,so please wait about 15 minutes before continuing (average BiblePay block time is 7 minutes) === PART E
- Associate/Link [email protected]
Account to Wallet
In Wallet >> Click "Distributed Computing" tab >> Enter Rosetta Username and Password >> Click "Associate"
(Command Line Users: ./biblepay-cli exec associate rosetta_email_address rosetta_password) NOTE:
Cannot link World Community Grid account, has to be [email protected]
account, go back to Part B === PART F
- Calculate Staking and Daily Profit
At a minimum, for 10% of the rewards, you need 1 BBP for every 1 RAC
stored in your wallet,
To receive 100% BiblePay Research rewards, you need 20 BBP for every 1 RAC
stored in your wallet, Daily BiblePay Reward = (Your RAC / Total BiblePay RAC) x (Daily PODC Superblock Budget)
For Example (Using numbers/pricing from Oct 20th and assuming you have 30k RAC): Your RAC = 30,000 RAC Total BiblePay RAC = 8,900,000 RAC Daily PODC Superblock Budget = 1,077,000 BBP So a cruncher fully staked with 30,000 RAC would get a daily reward of: (30,000 / 8,900,000) x (1,077,000) = 3,630 BBP = $1.81/day For 10% reward, need 1 BBP per 1 RAC so 30,000 x 1 = 30,000 BBP = $15 would make $0.18/day, earning $5/month, and earn back investment in 3 months, For 100% reward, need 20 BBP per 1 RAC so 30,000 x 20 = 600,000 BBP = $300 would make $1.81/day, earning $50/month, and earn back investment in 6 months,
View a table of staking reward levels:
In Wallet >> "Tools" menu >> "Debug Console" >> Type command: exec totalrac
(Command Line Users: ./biblepay-cli exec totalrac)
References:- Combined BOINC Stats: https://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/team/detail/831912762/overview
- Budget and Leaderboard: https://www.biblepay-central.org/
- Current Market Value: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/ === PART G
- Buy BiblePay coins for Staking
- Buy Bitcoin (BTC)a. Find Bitcoin Exchange: https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges#international(I recommend Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/ Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgXWhfVVJU#t=20)b. Create Accountc. Use Credit Card or Bank Account to Buy Bitcoin
- Buy BiblePay (BBP)a. Create account on SouthXchange: https://www.southxchange.com/Account/Register(or any exchange that trades BBP: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/#markets)b. Send Bitcoin to SouthXchange(NOTE: this may take 6 confirmations, so wait about an hour)c. Buy BiblePay (BBP) coins with Bitcoin (BTC) using market or limit orders
Reference: === PART H
- Wrapping up and Troubleshooting
- Send BiblePay coins from the Exchange to your Wallet
- Keep Wallet running 24/7 with internet, the coins will be used for stakingand you will get rewarded BiblePay coins every 24 hours!
- Useful commands for Troubleshooting:
- exec getboincinfo- exec stakebalance- exec totalrac
NOTE: If stuck or confused, ask for help in the Bitcointalk forums or Discord!Community members will assist you!
- Youtube Video Tutorial
- Encrypting Wallet
- Backing up Wallet
A valid Bitcoin address is like a bank account number using which you store your bitcoins and check your balances. For those who are seeing their Bitcoin addresses for the first time, I would say that it won’t look like traditional bank account number but instead, it looks like a long alphanumeric string starting usually with ‘1’ or ‘3”. Exchange one asset for another in our advanced and secure Bitcoin exchange. The best place to buy, sell and trade your cryptocurrencies. Start your trading journey today. Making cryptocurrency trading accessible to everyone, anywhere in the world. Spot-markets for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin and many more digital assets. Start trading Sign in to your account. Atari Token Public ... Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, ... I can get first account from the list of address returned from web3.eth.getAccounts() but that address and the metamask account address are not same which should be same actually, shown in the tutorial. – faruk13 Apr 18 '19 at 9:17. web3.eth.getAccounts() will return accounts controlled by ethereum node ... Get a simple introduction to Bitcoin and why it matters. Learn more. Read Our FAQs. Quickly find the answers to commonly asked questions. Learn more. Meet our company. Discover how we're working towards economic freedom. Learn more. Or start by exploring our Bitcoin products. Wallet. Store your Bitcoin securely . View. Buy. Purchase Bitcoin using your credit card. View. Games. Play Bitcoin ... As Bitcoin is a digital currency, you don't withdraw any physical coins (of course)! Instead, you supply the machine with your Bitcoin wallet address, and it transfers it across to you. If you don’t have a Bitcoin wallet address already, the Bitcoin ATM can create one for you.
https://www.bitcoinlifestyles.club Use the link to the left to get more information about my Bitcoin Lifestyles Crypto Wealth Education & Mastermind Co... Bytepay Masternode install guide You need to start by downloading the wallet from https://www.bytepay.org/ Once your wallet is installed you need to go to th... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. If you want to find out more about the tools we have for cryptocurrency investors in our Masters area, see video here: https://moocharoo.ninja/bmm Also try: ... If you want to use bitcoin for buying things online, you should use a bitcoin wallet that broadcasts transactions immediately. Most accounts and exchange ser...